iTunes displaying weird characters???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
Hi guys, its been a while since I wrote on this forum. Now I come back with a question. To be honest I don't know what the heck its going on. I turn on my Macbook today and everything was working fine, I go and open my daily apps which includes Itunes and I see this <see picture below> does anyone knows what's this or what could be the cause? or even how to fix it? Thank you in advance. :D

itunes.jpg

PD. I also notice that now the some of the numbers look bold :eek: and sometimes the first letter of a paragraph also looks bold. If you know how to fix it please share your knowledge :Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Open Font Book > Select the fonts > File > Validate Fonts
Then > Edit > Resolve Duplicates.

If you have installed 3rd party fonts recently remove them. If you have removed system fonts put them back :)
Best.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"MacBook 1.8GHZ Core Duo, 1.25 GB RAM, 120 GB HD". / "G4 1.2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HD"
Hey Torchy, thank you for the help unfortunately that didn't work :(. I went to the menus that you said and the option "Resolve duplicates" its disabled. I don't know what's next :S.. BTW I didn't install any 3rd party fonts lately not at least for the last 3 months. Hope you can help ;).

PD. Help please :'(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.