How do I unblock a number on my iphone?

Reaction score
I just recently got an iphone. Somehow one of my friend's numbers got blocked. My friend was able to call/text me after I got the new phone, but starting about a week ago has been unable to call me. Everytime they call, it doesn't even ring and they hear "The AT&T subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable" and then it hangs up. I can't get any of the text messages they send either. They are able to call other AT&T customers. I can only conclude that somehow the number got blocked (although I didn't think you could block numbers). Has anyone heard of this happening? Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions (other than calling customer service)?! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Didn't know you can block people on the iPhone. Have you called ATT yet and asked about it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blk MacBook 2.16 Ghz C2D, 2GB RAM, 160 GB HD OS X & iPhone 4 32GB
Call AT&T.

I had an issue where I couldn't receive a text. AT&T Tech Support straightened it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.