Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
I'm looking into purchasing this later on. I was going to purchase it off of CDW.com because they're price is affordable to me. I had a question about it.

Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium - Media
It's listed under "Media Kits & Documentation"

Then there are some listed under "Desktop Publishing Software".

What's the difference. If I purchase Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium - Media am I not going to get the "real" programs?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Adobe offers Volume licensing. That is where you only pay for the licenses. But, you do need a copy on media to get started. That is what you are seeing. Adobe CS3.3 is about a $1500 program, unless you are a student. I know....I purchased it. I have over $2100 into Adobe programs. Good stuff!

There are 4 CS suites

Design - Desktop Publishing
Web - Web development
Production - Video production

Master Suite - Everything

Also, CS4 is now the current product.

The cheapest legal place to buy Adobe is Amazon.

OP
gotanatolian
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
Thank you for the info. I am a high school student an I'm trying to find the most affordable place and I found CDW. I don't want to download it illegally so I'm trying to buy the program legally. So the Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium - Media has the adobe programs in it? Or do I have to buy that and buy a license for it? I'm a bit confused.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
OP
gotanatolian
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
Wow, thanks for the link! That helps a lot. ;D

I feel bad asking all these questions. So you need the licenses in order to use the program? Or could you load the Adobe programs without the licenses?
I'm sorry for all the questions. I'm such a newbie when it comes to these things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.