• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

My old and new mac!

?

)(*

gotta love it!

OldnNew.jpg

edited by MacAddikt: resized image

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Great pic! A little big though for a forum...(Unfortunately, not everybody has a 23" screen...) :teen:

After seeing the Classic again, I was actually wondering about a little challenge:
Modifying an old ColorClassic (because of the color screen) by putting the Mac mini's board in it...and actually make it work with the original built-in screen (that's the most challenging part)!!

I know, it's senseless, and maybe silly...but would be wuite interesting to see... :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea, that may be a little big....hope no one here is on dial up...

hey, a good idea may be to mount a imac g5 in there, or replace the screen with an lcd....should look like the old appple but run like a new one

-chris

OP
?

)(*

sorry about the size guys. i only got one digital camera and i didnt know how to downsize it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
)(* said:
sorry about the size guys. i only got one digital camera and i didnt know how to downsize it.

Just FYI,

In iPhoto, select the image, then choose File > Export...

Click the "File Export" tab, and choose "Scale images no larger than..." (640x480 or 800x600 are usually good sizes for web or eMail.)

And, nice computers, BTW.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
later ill pull out my model I mac and put it next to the G5

imacNg5.jpg

Reaction score
i have seen a Mr T with an LCD display built into it, looked really neat. I saw another one that somebody had made into a fish tank as well. No photos I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Especially the Cube looks great as an Aquarium... :mac:

Reaction score
Nice, shame that the cubes arn't being made anymore I liked the design.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Such a beautiful collection of images :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.