Anyone got the iPod Shuffle yet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Hey. I was wondering whether anyone has got their iPod shuffle yet. If so, when did u buy it and when did you recieve it. And where'd u get it from?

Looking for some UK answers too. Apple Store UK has 3-4 weeks shipping delay for the 1GB shuffle. Is it the same for where you live?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
i think its the same for all apple stores.... its also 3-4 weeks from the danish store

A

ab2cv

Strider said:
Hey. I was wondering whether anyone has got their iPod shuffle yet. If so, when did u buy it and when did you recieve it. And where'd u get it from?

Looking for some UK answers too. Apple Store UK has 3-4 weeks shipping delay for the 1GB shuffle. Is it the same for where you live?

I ordered mine online from Apple UK on the 22nd of this month and the estimated shipping date is on or before the 7th March(!) Great - why couldn't they have told me this before I placed the order? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait.

(I think one of the reasons my order is taking so long is because I also ordered a battery pack at the same time and this has a lead time of 4-6 weeks)

Alan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
Mine took 3 weeks on backorder and i was 19th in line. Now there are 125 people in line and they get abour 20-25 a week, so its about 5 week wait.
LUke

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 11th and it just came today. 1GB it's pretty awesome!

H

hill.ed

I ordered mine from Apple UK on the 13th, and they tell me it will arrive by the 3rd of Feb. Didnt order any of the accessories, but just had a look and they say that that if you ordered an accessory now you will be waiting 5-7 weeks for it!

OP
Strider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Thanks...

However, from reading all the responses I see that iPod shuffle will not ship till mid-march even if I place an order today. bummer :confused:

Reaction score
I decorated mine :dummy:

ipodshuffle29cb.jpg

H

hill.ed

iPod Shuffle has just arrived! ordered it on the 13th of Jan, so it didnt take to long since Apple said it would get dispatched on the 3rd of Feb.

OP
Strider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok cheers for that hill.ed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.