Every Notebook Owner's Worst Nightmare

Reaction score
I just dropped my MacBook onto my kitchen floor. In two years, it has never been on the floor. Today i turned around and pushed it off the counter onto the floor. No internal damage as far as i can tell, all the features still work. And there are no visible marks on the laptop at all. But now it doesnt close correctly. Its a little off. It closes, but some of the top hangs over one corner of the bottom. Is this something that can be fixed at my local apple store? It appears that it might just need to be popped back into place. Has anyone had similar problems?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro | 2.8Ghz C2D | 4 Gigs Ram | 512 Meg 9600 GT | 320 Gig Hdd
It is hard to tell what is damaged without pictures, but yes I would suspect that a competent shop could fix it pretty easily.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I just dropped my MacBook onto my kitchen floor. ...now it doesnt close correctly. ... Is this something that can be fixed at my local apple store?
They should be able to correct it, but you will have to pay for the repairs.
I would imagine it would be rather expensive to repair as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.