how to download a patch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac
i downloaded some software and it was suggested to download a patch after the instillation. only thing is I'm not sure how to do this and or if downloading patches are pretty much the done the same way as software is on a mac. sure i'll figure it out eventually but any help would be appreciated. thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Generally speaking, patches for third party software are downloaded directly from the developer's website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
i downloaded some free-ware and it was suggested to download a patch after the instillation. only thing is I'm not sure how to do this and or if downloading patches are pretty much the done the same way as software is on a mac. sure i'll figure it out eventually but any help would be appreciated. thanks
What software is this?
If there is a patch for it, there should be a download for it on the developer's site along with instructions on how to install it.

Either way, we'll need to know more information before we can really help any further.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac
i got it, thanks. neoffice, pretty much installed itself, nice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.