Hulu.com from the states

Reaction score
Hey i need help, i've tried to open hulu.com, or abc.com from the states on my MBP and it won't open the web page, don't have a clue of what's going on, i tried to see if it was something wrong with my internet connection but it opened just fine on my brother's macbook, can anyone help me it won't open on safari nor firefox

this is what safari says: ****** Safari can’t open the page “Hulu - 24 because it can’t find the server “www.hulu.com”. ******

i tried emptying the cache but its still the same!! help pleaseee
thanx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
That doesn't really sound like its a problem on your end. It may have been a wrong path on the server side of the website. If your able to browse all other internet content normally then i would just wait a day or so and see if you have the same problem still.

OP
H
Reaction score
i've had the problem for several days now, it maybe the server as you say, but i don't really know. does anyone know any good proxy that i can use to try to fix this problem before i give up , cause i can access to many web pages but no to the ones i normally do...i can't even access sites like gizmodo.com because it won't load the page....

OP
H
Reaction score
dude i fixed it, it was a problem with the dns addresses that i had saved in my mac from the static ip....thanx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.