Is there any software that let me access mac drive in windows pc?

Reaction score
Hello.
I had question about wether there is the software that let me access Mac hard drive or connect the mac book pro to my pc in networking, so that I can check her laptop for maintaince for my sister's Macbook Pro Laptop?
Hope you guys give me replys for this.
Thanks for reading this.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Oh, ok.
Then another question.
Is there good file recovery software for OS X?

Nothing free that I know of. Here is one such application but it's expensive. There are also others.

Regards.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If you ever need to plug a OSX formatted hard drive into a Windows machine and read/write to it, there is MacDrive. Works great,

OP
A
Reaction score
Oh, thanks everyone for reply. I just went to Micro Center's website and found this software.
What do you think about this software, just wondering cause I have to buy the recovery software from retail store.

OP
A
Reaction score
If you ever need to plug a OSX formatted hard drive into a Windows machine and read/write to it, there is MacDrive. Works great,

Oh, cool. If I i use it to connect Macbook Pro Laptop to my windows machine, am I able to use the mac software that is installed in my sister's macbook pro laptop?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.