Mighty Mouse - Windows XP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Aluminium MacBook
Hi All,

I wondered if anyone has tried getting a wireless migthy mouse working with Windows?

The reason for this is, I used to use my MacBook at work and bought a mighty mouse for it. Now I don't and I tend to use my MacBook on my lap at home.

Mighty mouse is sat all alone in my draw at work and I want to let it loose again.

Has anyone does this and had any joy? I'll grab a bluetooth device for my laptop but not sure if it will work nativly.

Cheers.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Aluminium MacBook
Incase anyone is interested - When you pair the mouse, on windows, set the passkey to 0000 and it will pickup the mouse and use default rivers no problem.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Mac mouse and Windows

I went trhough the whole installation ,set the paskey to "0000",accepted, but then mighty mouse doesn't want to work anyow| I have another bluetooth mouse who works beautifully, but not the mighty! it also appears in the bluetooth connection, but useless,..could someone help me?
When I use Windows, I don't want to carry two mouses with me!
Thanks a lot,
Lucio

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.