Where to find Icon Composer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
For whatever reason my Icon Composer is not in my developer folder so I was wondering if someone could host it on rapid share or something. Or if you know where I can DL it on the internet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
It's in Developer > Applications > Utilities.

If it's not there, log into your dev account at developer.apple.com and download the entire Xcode bundle again.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
oh.... you don't get it for free....weak sauce...someone want to host for me then :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
oh.... you don't get it for free....weak sauce...someone want to host for me then :D
It is free, you just need to sign in with a free developers account to download it...

Apple Developer Connection - Developer Tools and Technologies - Download Xcode

Xcode is a free download and includes the Xcode IDE, Dashcode, Instruments, Interface Builder, and the rest of the developer tools.

Download Now

Requirements:
Free online ADC Membership. If you are already a member, log in with your ADC Member Apple ID and password.
Intel or PowerPC Mac running Leopard.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ohhhh I thought you had to pay for those accounts...thanks :D

*shakes head to self...what a noob*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.