Problems with Adobe CS3 following archive and reinstall of OSX 10.4.8

Reaction score
I'm running OSX 10.4.8 and was recently having some crashing problems, so I decided to reinstall OSX. I archived, of course, to keep from losing data.

Unfortunately, after the reinstall, I keep getting error messages with Adobe Photoshop. When I try to open the program it tells me:

"One or more files in the Adobe Application Support folder, necessary for running Photoshop, are missing. Please run the Photoshop installer and re-install Photoshop."

I reinstalled OSX once before and had the same problem. I know there is a simple solution that doesn't require me to reinstall Photoshop, transferring a file from the somewhere in the Previous Systems folder to the Photoshop folder, but I can't remember which one.

Does anyone know how to do this? I've tried multiple searches, but can't seem to find the answer.

OP
Y
Reaction score
Looks like iTunes is also problematic. I get a message saying "You cannot use the application iTunes with this version of Mac OS X" when I try to open it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Call adobe. They will help you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.