Macbook Pro + Flight Simulator X?

Reaction score
Hey guys my first post. I haven't read through the posts and may be asking a question that has already been asked. I'm in a bit of a hurry and apologize ahead of time...

I'm wanting to buy a new macbook pro fully upgraded minus the 2.8 processor. I wanted to know how well it would handle Micorsoft Flight Simulator X in bootcamp. I know it can run it, I just want an idea of how well. I may go out and buy a "gaming" pc if it's not exceptional, but really want os x. It's important to me becuase I'm a "real life" pilot and want a descent experience playing it. If you could give me your honest opinion on a scale of 1-10? (1 being "unplayable" and 10 being "flawless") your feedback would be greatly appreciated. These are the requirements and I know it technically blows it away but my question is mostly based on graphics performance:

# Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 / Vista
# PC with 1 GHz equivalent or higher processor
# 256 MB of system RAM for Windows XP SP2 / 512 MB Vista
# 14 GB available hard disk space
# DVD-ROM drive
# 32 MB DirectX 9 compatible video card required

By the way if I get this it will be my first mac and am pretty excited about it. My computer I'm using now is 5 years old and is an absolute crap-shoot, so I'm pumped about getting a new computer! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.