CD's Pre Installed?

Reaction score
Does the Mac come with the OS X 10.5.2 *or something* pre installed? I'm trying to download Diablo 2, and I get an error every time I try to open it saying *OS X and other applications are not affected* and the only reason I can come up with is if I have the software needed installed or not *OS X 10.2 or higher*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
To check your version of OS X click on the Apple on the top left and select About This Mac. It'll say right in the middle which version you're running.

OP
M
Reaction score
To check your version of OS X click on the Apple on the top left and select About This Mac. It'll say right in the middle which version you're running.

Guess I sure messed that up. I didn't think they were so I just decided to install them anyway, now I gotta follow through with it -.-

Also a bit off topic, but when I try to open D2, it always gives me an error saying *OS X and other applications not affected* then asks to relaunch it *never works* report or ignore it, anybody know how to fix this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.