New iPhone and MobileMe

Reaction score
Just purchased my first iPhone yesterday, and I have spent all day today trying to get my 5 month old iMac to sync with it via MobileMe. First problem, my contacts will not sync unless connected by USB. Second, the calendar has the incorrect times for all of the events I input on my computer.

Contacts won't sync in either direction (iMac to iPhone or vice versa); calendar will sync when it's iPhone to iMac, but incorrectly or not at all going iMac to iPhone.

I've done the troubleshooting it recommended ("resetting" the sync on my computer), but to no avail.

Can anyone help this frustrated first day owner!!! Thanks!

Reaction score
Is your iPhone connected to the internet? Because all the syncing is done wirelessly automatically.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour
is your iphone and imac up to date? I had the very same problem when i got mine a couple of months backs but since the firmware updates everything is now fine. Apart from that I cant really help ya soz!

cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.