Trackpad shortcuts on new MacBook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
aluminum MacBook: 2.4GHZ Core 2 Duo, 3GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce 9400M, 250 GB HDD (32GB for Vista)
I purchased a new MacBook (2.4GHZ, backlight keyboard) a few weeks ago and find myself using 2 features more than anything else: the features of the trackpad and Spaces. I LOVE Spaces and I LOVE the new trackpad, so I want to know if there's any way to use them together. Is there a way for me to set a trackpad gesture to get to Spaces? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 ghz/Iphone 4/Ipod 4th Gen/More Coming I'm sure, too bad for my wallet ;)
well, four finger swipes across the trackpads pulls up the alt+tab menu so that allows you to pull up whatever is running/open....if you have programs assigned to certain spaces it'll take you straight to that space. This helps me a lot and made my mouse obsolete unless I'm video editing. I love the new trackpad and would hate to go back :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.