Bluetooth problem/not waking from sleep?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
Okay so I turn on my MacBook and it says that the bluetooth has a problem. I just saw the wierd symbol at the Bluetooth thing and clicked on it and it said that it had a problem. I then looked on the Apple Support site and I briefly read that some people have trouble with the Mac going to sleep then waking up 15 seconds later while having this same problem. So I close the lid and wait 20-30 seconds. When it doesn't start back up I open it and the bright light on the right bottom side that normally goes from really bright to really dimm suddenly freezes. I can't do anything so I press the shutdown button and nothing. After pressing it a couple times, it starts up fresh.

Now the bluetooth is fine. I'm just a bit mad because I figured I'd switched to Mac to get away from all these problems, and this along with my battery, I'm really considering switching back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.