• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

PSN vs. XBLM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
I wanted to start a tread about the playstation store and the Xbox live market place because I am disappointed with sony for not adding cards to buy so I can use them to download games or movies off PSN Microsoft has cards for the xbox 360 and Nitendo has them for the wii. because I don't like using a credit card to buy stuff with a credit card because I often forget to pay it off and I build up some interest. What do you guys prefer PSN, XBLM, or the store the Wii has?

OP
mgsfan18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
well actually I sent an e-mail to sony about my complaint and about 5 minutes after starting this thread I got an e-mail from sony saying that as of october 2008 they are selling cards at places like walmart and best buy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
that is good info. it sounds like you need to re-evaluate your use of credit cards though.

OP
mgsfan18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
that is good info. it sounds like you need to re-evaluate your use of credit cards though.

Nope I hate them all I need is cash and a debit card though it is annoying having to call my bank to make a large purchase with a debit card

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
afaik, there have been psn cards for some time now. maybe just not in canada, eh?

OP
mgsfan18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
afaik, there have been psn cards for some time now. maybe just not in canada, eh?

yeah that could be the case

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.