Does anyone know how to change iPhone Library?

Reaction score
I have two iTunes libraries- One for temporary stuff/ music on my macbook, the other for my external hard drive collection- When I set up my iphone I accidentally had it sync to the external one, no need for explanation, it's become a real pain in the- As I was saying, I would like to change it to the other library.

I know it says it backs up my iphone, but I don't know how to then access that and transfer- Perhaps it's a little simpler anyway. I guess I wouldn't mind doing a full restore as my iPhone got a little slow somehow, but don't understand how another library can access that data- at least I would like to know how to do it properly...

To make it a little worse, I have a lot of notes and iRecorder recordings and don't know how to back those up at all- The only 3rd party app I tried for notes didn't work- Any recommendations?

If anyone could help me with this, today is the only day I have time to do it, so I would really appreciate it.

OP
H
Reaction score
Update

I was able to transfer my iRecorder stuff off, though notes is still resistant- I know it backs them up, though I don't know if it would restore them without offloading them as files.

Also, if anyone knows how to write on a forum such that someone will respond, I've never actually gotten a response to any forum I've ever posted on- Anyone want to be the first?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.