MacPro Quad Core

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a MacPro, Intel Xenon, Quad Core, 2 something ghz.
not sure of the memory, nor the hard drive, for 1400, including a 23in Cinema display. I'm checking on the memory and the hard drive tomorrow.
I'm thinking this is a good deal, but know nothing about MacPros
I'm replacing an emac, and realize I'm sort of buying a V12 Ferarri to drive 1 mile to the grocery store at 40mph :)))
Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Great buy and not really like driving to the grocery store. With Snow Leopard X.6 looming and reoprtedly requiring Intel multi-core, now is the time to jump.

S

satrop

If everything is working, no odd sounds, smoke pouring out the back and it isn't banged up... get it! Get it now! That is so cheap.

I have a Mac Pro and I have NEVER looked back. The oly bad thing I have found about it, is the weight, I only mention this because I had to move back to the UK from the US and bringing it over wasn't tht cheap!! But how many times to you plan on taking it to your freinds, down the bup to catch up on some work?

I wouldn't worrie about the RAM as you can get it so cheap! I added an extra 4GB for £20.

So, in short get this! you will NOT regret it! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.