Lost the ability to download anything!

Reaction score
Hi

Several months ago I downloaded a 'Turbo downloader' utility. After a few days I removed it and since then I have been unable to download anything. If I click on the download icon, nothing happens. Sometimes the page reloads but it never downloads anything. I have tried with both Safari and Firefox. Any ideas anyone?

iMac 2GHz Intel Core Duo with 1.5GB RAM and MAC OS 10.5.5

Thanks, stindig

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi

Since downloading and subsequently removing a 'Turbo Download' utility, I am unable to download anything. When I click on 'download' on a website, either nothing happens or the page just refreshes. I have tried this with both Safari and Firefox.

iMac 2.0GHz with 1.5GB RAM, MAC OS 10.5.5

Any ideas?

Many thanks, stindig

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
If you have access to another computer with the internet i would download igetter then when you go to download something right click and choose download with igetter

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.