Adobe troubles!

Reaction score
I guess many of us have some common issues with Adobe for Mac. First of all, my Adobe doesn't want to convert ANY file to PDF! Secondly, I can't update it because I've been constantly getting a message AUMProduct.dmg can't be overwritten because the file might be locked or I don't have sufficient access rights!

Help would be greatly appreciated! I purchased the original Adobe because I desperately needed a converter and now it's not working!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I guess many of us have some common issues with Adobe for Mac. First of all, my Adobe doesn't want to convert ANY file to PDF! .... Help would be greatly appreciated! I purchased the original Adobe because I desperately needed a converter and now it's not working!!!
Adobe is a software company that makes several software products, many which are capable of creating/converting files to PDF.

What Adobe product are you having trouble with?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I think it's Acrobat reader/Pro? From the look of the file name. I'm wondering if they installed the thing correctly?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.