White 2.4ghz and Aluminum 2.0ghz Trade

Reaction score
Interesting offer I had the other day. I have a new condition Macbook (white) 2.4ghz,4gb ram, 160gb HDD, has the incase black cover and a keyboard skin, thing is like brand new and more power that I'll ever use. I had an offer to trade for a new aluminum 2.0ghz Macbook, 2gb ram, and a 160 hdd. I passed. Then i saw one at the Apple store, what a beautiful machine, now I'm having second thoughts.

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
You should be having second thoughts, the new MB (even 2.0Ghz) kills any other MB ever made. Faster RAM, a reasonable GPU, LED screen and alu.

OP
G
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I have Applecare till March of 2011 and the Aluminum has none.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 32gb first gen. MacBook, iBook G4 and a broken PowerBook G4 15"
Reaction score
generally I believe the seller sends you the registration code for applecare after payment is received. then you just register it like normal.

OP
G
Reaction score

You think? I'm not at all a "power user", in fact this is my first Mac computer. So even at 2.0ghz and 2gb ram will probably do me fine.

I use it a lot in Parallels with XP Pro as I use it for work a most of our utilities run only on a windows based OS.

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
So have a much better system for the price of AppleCare. Your system is and will last but the Alu will last even longer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.