Fan Problem - Running too loud

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Hello all, I have a question regarding my Macbook Pro running louder than normal. My macbook pro was recently exposed to water damage via roommates waterpipe landing directly square on my keyboard. Devastating I know. So I proceed to take the back off of the laptop to air it out and put fans on it. I do this and the next day after having two fans running on high pointed at the skeleton of my mbp, it turns on! Hallelujah! :) But only with the power cord connected...battery is shot to ****. Thats about the only thing that went wrong except for my speaker quality going down the shoot and the noise.

The noise my laptop has been making is more than it usually does. Could this be because of the absence of my battery? Or is it because of the previous water exposure? If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.