How to get iTunes to filter out non-music files in "Recently Added" Smart List?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP: 2.5 GHz Penryn; GeForce 8600M GT 512MB; 2GB RAM; 250GB 5400 RPM; Glossy; OS X 10.5.5; WinXP SP3
I'm trying to get the standard "Recent Added" smart list to not include video files, so it doesn't start playing freaking videos when I'm listening to me recently added music. Arg!

I have tried everything aside from telling iTunes to filter out the genres I use for Movies and TV Shows. That isn't the efficient parameter. There is an option: Video Type. I tell iTunes to filter out every "type" of video (Movie, TV Show, Music Video) using this: Video Type > Is Not > Movie. iTunes is being told to match "all" of the rules, as "any" causes it to show everything.

Well, if I do what I just suggested above, iTunes shows NOTHING in the smart list. So, how do I get the darn videos OUT of my recently added list using the most efficient use of existing parameters. I shouldn't have to add text to a description field or something to filter out videos from a list. Right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.