Please help me identify this MacBook cover, cash reward!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been searching the web for over a week trying to find a place to buy the cover seen below. It's not one of the snap-on covers that can be easily found. Rather, it looks like the cover that comes standard on a MacBook, but is bright orange. I've had no luck tracking it down...

If someone can point me in the right direction, as soon as I get it, I'll send you $50.00 as a finders fee through paypal. Can anyone help? Thanks!

orangeMacBook.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Are you sure it's a cover and that it hasn't just been painted?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo / 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM / 80GB HD
It looks custom IMHO. The only covers I've seen only cover the outside. Note that in the above picture, the plastic between the keys are colored as well. Compare with this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Aluminum 2.0 GHz, 160GB HD, 4GB RAM
I know of a company called COLORWARE that sells pre-painted MacBook's and ThinkPads. They even have the new ALuminum MacBooks in so many colors. Pretty cool concept. I am pretty sure they will paint your MacBook one of 28 colors for 450 bucks. The finish in the photos look strikingly similar.

Here is the link:

ColorWarePC

On another note, if it turns out to be paint and not a case, you still serving up the half c-note? ;D

:EDIT: I wrote this before the above post was up. Not mentioned in the other post is that they will custom paint products already purhased if you send it in. I am actually sending my iPhone in to get painted. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Yeah it's most likely Colorware. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.