Creative MuVo2 and my iBook

x59

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Aluminum Macbook 2.0gHz, core i5 Mac Mini.
Well, sadly enough, my iPod is dying, and it is time for me to get something new. I was looking at my other options, and came across the Creative MuVo2 FM, and it is pretty much what I want, but the sys. requirements say windows 98/2000/ME/XP and nothing about OS X. Any help here? Can they be used with my iBook?

P.S. Before you go on any type of iPod rant, I dont want to nor want to take the time to read it and I already know what I am doing, being an iPod owner since generation 3 came around.

TIA

D

Desolate One

I'm not certain as to what type of file system the Creative device uses and I don't want to mislead you. I mean it would suck to bring it home only to find that you can't mount the device! Does Creative have a support page up you can refer to?

OP
X

x59

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Aluminum Macbook 2.0gHz, core i5 Mac Mini.
Thank you trpnmonkey. Answers my questions perfectly. I didnt read what you first wrote, but its all good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
haha yea better that you didn't because it was pretty much the complete opposite

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.