iphoto please bear with me .....

Reaction score
i jsut copied my external drive to a folder on the desktop for easy finding for the moment

i did this because i know i have alot of duplicates but i want to use my external as a back for time machine

no i want to have all my photos in iphoto so that its organized ( i know iphoto is nt the best but its whats on here and i dont do much adobe editing work)

once i drag them into iphoto i know i will be in the thouseands of dupe pics area

however then i jsut want to run a duplicate finder so i can sort thru them that way what is the best free one out there to use so this can be a one shot deal so i have no dupes and then i can re org my iphoto camera rolls afterwards

and then i can run time machine so i have extra copies incase i crash highly unlikely but it can happen

thanks

one more thing on some rolls of film in iphoto i can see thumb nails but when i i go to open the real pic it cant find it how do i find the original

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.