How to get macbook to as if bought brand new-start up screen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Aluminum Macbook 2Gb RAM 250GB HD
I want to sell a macbook and I want to make it so that the new user turns on the mac, the intro "welcome" from leopard appears and then asks to register.
How do I do that?? And by doing that it will erase all my info and files, right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
Basically do a 'Erase and Install' option from the install media, and at the very end it will say it's going to 'restart in X amount of seconds' When it does that, just turn it off.

When the new user boots it up for the first time, it will show the Welcome screen and let him do all the registration and good stuff like that.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Aluminum Macbook 2Gb RAM 250GB HD
Basically do a 'Erase and Install' option from the install media, and at the very end it will say it's going to 'restart in X amount of seconds' When it does that, just turn it off.

When the new user boots it up for the first time, it will show the Welcome screen and let him do all the registration and good stuff like that.

can you tell exactly where do i find this Install Media?? Is in FINDER??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook - 2GHZ - 1GB RAM - 80GB HD - 500GB External HD - 8GB iPod Touch
The two disks that came with your Macbook (restore disks) are used to restore the Macbook,if you don't have them you can buy them off Amazon for about £30

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.