Distorted pics from email

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
So I went ahead and updated my iPhone 3G with the latest update 2.2, and everything seems to work great except for one thing. When I receive an email picture from anyone, the picture in the email itself seems to be very clear, but once I save the image to my iPhone (touch the image, chose "save image"), the picture seems to be distorted or pixilated.

Before the 2.2 update I had no problems with this. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? is there a work around? someone please help. Thanks.

OP
evolve
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
23 views and no responses....am i really the only one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
I have the same problem. I remember it's worked correctly a couple times, but I don't remember what I did. I am on 2.2 as well, but jailbroken.

I think in the instances where I saved the image and it was pixelated, I had downsized it on a PC but no where near small enough to where it would distort on the iPhone screen - after all it looked perfect in eMail. I haven't had time to research the cause yet. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.