cant remove flickr

Reaction score
dont know anything about computers and need some help here with something that is probably very simple.

i once clicked on someones link to see their pics at flickr and now that link is stuck at the top of every page im on. i use firefox browser. how can i get rid of it? hope you understand what i mean and sorry i dont know all the correct terminology

thanks in advance for the help

doug

Reaction score
dont know anything about computers and need some help here with something that is probably very simple.

i once clicked on someones link to see their pics at flickr and now that link is stuck at the top of every page im on. i use firefox browser. how can i get rid of it? hope you understand what i mean and sorry i dont know all the correct terminology

thanks in advance for the help

doug
Hit that x with the circle around it
Or right click it and choose, close other tabs.

OP
D
Reaction score
hey carpenterken, thanks for trying to help out. there is no x with the circle.
there are 3 sections at the top of the page, the title, then the address bar and then the flickr part. if i click on that i just go to that page with the pics. its driving me crazy trying to get rid of it. ive even downloaded firefox again and that **** thing is still there

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.