wifi problems

Reaction score
i have connected to a wifi internet and its a 2wire one. it said its connected but when ever i try to use safari or other internet involved applications i get a error message saying cantto connect to access point, but i used the wifi with a laptop and it works fine. does anyone know what the problm is?

Reaction score
i found this article...

"There appears to be a problem with the WiFi connection on the Apple iPhone and iPhone 3G. iPhone Atlas first reported this problem and has apparently received an overwhelming response from their readers commenting on this issue.

One reader commented…they have a first generation iPhone 8GB and a WiFi network in their house that gives connection to their laptop from across the road, but with the iPhone it has to virtually be held over the Linksys to get a WiFi connection.

Another says…My iPhone 3G loses WiFi connection intermittently, sometimes coming back on its own other times not. Often other wireless networks appear and sometimes not.

So there does seem to be a substantial problem with the Apple iPhone WiFi, and the word is Apple is replacing iPhones with WiFi problems noting “Hardware issues.” More of these comments can be found at source."

So if i were you i'd goto your nearest apple store and see if they can replace it, since yours might have the same "hardware problems" as the rest

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many to specify! :)
I'm having a similar problem... unfortunately my phone is out of warranty...

Reaction score
If you know how to talk apple will replace it for free regaress of warehty they always do it for me atleast

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.