Macbook Printer Installation Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3'' 2.1GHz 1GB, 120GB; White
About three days ago, I installed a program on my Macbook in order for my printer to work and after it finished installing, this message showed up:

2v332va.png

I did click relaunch so my Mac would restart to complete the installation as the program said to do before the message. I thought the message would go away after restart, but instead it showed up whenever I turn on my computer. Did I do something wrong during installation or did anything to trigger that message?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It appears the program "LOGINserver" has been installed so that it starts when the machine boots. The error is going to appear each time you boot your machine because the program is trying to run and can not due to some problem.

You need to uninstall LOGINserver for the error to go away.

What kind of printer are you trying to install and why do you need this program?

Regards.

OP
Yakirae
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I installed a program for the all in one printer called Brother_MFC_240C. I guess it happened because the program need to restart right after installation, but I didn't close some of my apps before it could. That's why the message appeared.

How can I uninstall the LOGINserver to resolve the problem?

Thank you.

OP
Yakirae
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks so much chscag. I should've done a search before making this thread :). Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.