I really need help with my macromedia studio mx

X

xodus8

I need some help big time. Since this is a MAC forum I am sure everyone here has a MAC. What I need is something to help me for like 15mins. Please if you have a MAC, email me your s/n and the IM program you use so we can talk. My email address is [email protected] . Please guys I need a speedy reply. Thanks again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
That's one of the great things about forums, you post a question and anyone can help you. If someone emails you then only that person can help you and if they aren't able to solve your problems then you have to come back to the forums and ask someone else to contact you off-board.

Use the boards and you'll get alot more responses faster.

FWIW, Of course, if this is for an illegal activity then I'm not sure how many are actually going to help you anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
rberry88 said:
FWIW, Of course, if this is for an illegal activity then I'm not sure how many are actually going to help you anyway.
I think he means username, Ive seen lots of members refer to it as a s/n.
sign on name or something. but yea, you get more help on a forum by posting. I get pm's daily asking for personal, one on one help after some new members seen one of my posts or something and thinks Ill just help them. I always tell them to post so others can benefit too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.