Macromedia Studio Mx 2004

X

xodus8

Hey, this is a very odd question. I just want to know if someone knows here that if this program uses the same serial # for MAC and Windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Nope, Macromedia makes their products 'either or' not 'both'. You'll either have to purchase it again for the Mac or call them and see if they have a quasi-upgrade program to cross-platforms.

OP
X

xodus8

There is no illegal activity involved in any way. Here is my question

I want to buy Sudio MX from eBay. The seller is telling me that it will work with windows only. I really dont need the actual CD, I can download the trial versions from macromedia.com. My question to you is, will his serial # be compatible with the mac version, or it doesnt matter, as long as it is valid it will work? Well please guys let me know ASAP

OP
I

iSheep

The serial numbers are actually different, as with all other software from people like Adobe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Yep, I have both the Windows and Mac versions and I can personally confirm they are different.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.