What Speakers do you recommend for the Mac Mini?

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have it hooked up to my bose wave radio, but think a 2.1 (or 5.1 if it's possible) would sound better.

I was thinking of the Harmon Kardon SoundSticks II. I don't want to go to crazy and spend hundreds...

Just curious to know what you recommend or use now....

Thanks,

Vake J.

D

Desolate One

I've used the same setup for all my main computer systems. Hook it up to a free channel my Onkyo stereo receiver. Great sound quality and can go as loud as I can take! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I would highly reccomend either of two systems. The first is my PC system, the MidiLand Power Stixx 2.1 system, and they sound incredible. They have a nice aluminum finish to them (which will match the outer edge of the mini) and they look like a piece of art. The second system is the one I purchased for my iMac which is the JBL Creature 2.1 system. These don't sound as good as the Power Stixx and cost a bit more but they can be had in a white acrylic which matches the iMac and the top of the mini very nicely. They can also be had in Silver if you would prefer that.

PowerStixx:
http://www.midiland.com/proddetail.asp?linenumber=63&category=Gaming

JBL Creature
http://www.jbl.com/home/products/product_detail.asp?ProdId=CREATUREII&SerId=HMM&sCatId=

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 iMac, 1.8, 1 Gig, airport// G4 PowerMac w/Apple LCD, 12" G4 PowerBook, G3 Clamshell
Those JBLs do look great with a MAC- may have to put that on my "wish" list!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.