Apple "Elements" Neoprene Case by Tucano?

G

groovndc

Hi,

I am considering returning to the Mac world after 10 frustrating years of using PCs. In the past I owned a Classic II and a laptop (I forget which, I think it was out around the time the Duo Dock's were. Anyways, it was so bad, a total failure and the reason I left Mac in the first place. Heck, I still have it and a power adaptor. If you want it PM me.

Anyways, I saw this cool new case called the Tucano Apple Elements Neoprene Sleeve. Does anyone have this? If so, can you use the laptop while it's still in the sleeve or is it the type of sleeve that slips off before you can use the laptop?

The product descriptions don't go into much detail and the manufacturer is in Italy, so I can't really give them a a call.

Thanks,

Barry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Well I have a slightly different sleeve, but it's basically similar (I think).

You're supposed to take your iBook out of the sleeve to use it...

Otherwise, it's excellent!

OP
P

psychoschematic

Post Pic, let me see!

Aptmunich said:
Well I have a slightly different sleeve, but it's basically similar (I think).

You're supposed to take your iBook out of the sleeve to use it...

Otherwise, it's excellent!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
OP
J

jbsengineer

Just ordered this case from outpost.com overnighted for a total of $30.... need it for my new powerbook, :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.