Microsoft Office on Mac

Reaction score
Hey, y have microsoft office installed on my MacBook and it hasn't been working very good. Every time i open it, (either word, powerpoint, excel or entourage) it says that there's a problem with the data base and i should fix it. So i go to the data base utility and restore it, but this doesn't work, it says that the data base has been resored succesfully but if i open again any office application it's the same story again.

I don't know what to do, i don't have any licenses left (i've used them all), if i delete microsoft and try to install it again, can i do this with the same license? and would this fix the problem?

Thank you very much!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.4 ghz dual core 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd
YOu should be able to as M$ licnese on the number of active installs, so if you remove it and then reinstall it should be fine.

If there is an issue a quick call to M$ will normally clear it up, they will just ask for your registration details.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.