Can YOU help?

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the Mac world, I'm liking it so far. I do have a question though. I just downloaded streamripperx, I have it up and running it's downloading the stream correctly but there's one problem, when it downloads music if put it into my itunes folder but unlike limewire the music once downloaded doesn't show up in my library, can anyone help me figure out how to get the music once downloaded to automatically go into my music libary?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
Can't offer any help... except

You should use more descriptive titles for your request. "Can you help" applies to every person and every thread on the board, otherwise they wouldn't have posted here. :)

Reaction score
I am a little confused what you are trying to say. As well, I don't think the moderators would appreciate the way this sounds (to me it sounds like your illegally downloading music and trying to put it onto itunes?) which is probably against the forum rules. FORGIVE ME, if i am wrong and am just really tired and confused.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
itunes doesn't automatically recognize files because you put them in the directory. You will need to add to library (cmd- O or file > add to library)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.