Some Questions About This MacBook

Reaction score
Apple 13.3" MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, 2GB, 250GB, SuperDrive - Black MB404LL/A

I was wondering, does this have that wireless internet tracking in it?
What is a super drive?
And do MacBooks come with any spyware/adware/fire walls?

I also wanted to know how I would get the internet on it. I have a wired router, would I just need to plug the ethernet cable in it and I'll be good or do I have to mess with settings?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
What do you mean by wireless internet tracking? It does have wireless internet capabilities.
A superdrive is a drive that can burn and write CD's and DVD's.
MB's have all the necessary security features pre-installed - not that there is much of a security threat to Mac's at the moment.
You can just plug in the ethernet cable or use the wireless internet.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wirless tracking? GPS?

OP
M
Reaction score
I feel stupid wording it like that, I couldn't think of another way. But I guess it would be called Wi-Fi? Picking up on somebody's wireless router for example.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yes, Macbooks come with wireless networking (i.e. Wi-Fi). It's just called Airport on a Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.