how to change the page order in iweb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour
Ok I've been using iweb to build a website for my business. All has gone fine and the pages is up and running. Anyway i decided to add a new page with winter offers for my business. I would like this page to be the first page that appears when people view my site. Once viewed you click on a lick to take you to the main body of the site. I've hidden the nav menus on this new page so you can only view it once when first entering the site. I thulght all i had to do was drag the new page to the top of the list of pages in my site but this doesnt work. My site still loads up the original welcome page. The new page is just a blank page with text on it. How do i make this page my start page.??

cheers

OP
ferritt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour
so i copyed my start page and change the look of the copy to make that one start first but still no good it just doesnt work. And now my whole site wont even load up!!!! For some so simple why make it so hard to do?

cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.