Few Problems

Reaction score
I got a Second Gen Touch a few weeks ago, and I have only encountered a few minor issues.

When I was wondering if there is a way to disable the album view while listening to music, like when I turn the iPod horizontally it goes into an album viewer, and I can't find a way to put it back to the vertical screen, even when I turn the device vertically.

And is there a way to have the Mail feature automatically notify me of new emails? It seems the only way to know is to go into the accounts, wait for it to update, and then it notifies you and puts a number on the home screen.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
As far as i know, the answer is no to the cover flow problem. Maybe there will be a setting to turn it off in a future software update. For the mail problem try going to Settings and then Fetch New Data. Make sure Push is on and set it to receive new data every 15, 30, or 60 minutes or daily. See if that works. Note: the more often you fetch new data the quicker your battery will drain.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.