Anyone use iPassword?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
I was just wondering if anyone here has heard of or used iPassword?

Is it any quicker to use to login compared to the Firefox .. remember me password feature?

I'm not 100% sure how safe it is to use. I'm the only person who uses my Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
It is 1Password and it is awesome. I use it on all my Mac's every single day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yep I use it also, and the great thing is that I move between safari and firefox all the time, and then my iphone and it uses the same database, so you have all your passwords in all your browsers. When you use the firefox password manager, you only have those passwords in firefox.

OP
KiwiJenn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
Thanks everyone, it does sound like a good thing to have and I'm going to install it tonight. :)

Yea that Firefox Manager seems to loose all my passwords etc after I clean my browser which is annoying so 1password will be better in this way as I won't have to re-enter

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.