question about my mini

Reaction score
keep in mind, i've owned a mac for about 36 hours. how to i shut this thing down?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac i5, 12GB, 1TB; iPhone 4 32GB AT&T
briang said:
keep in mind, i've owned a mac for about 36 hours. how to i shut this thing down?

Just click the blue apple at the top left, and then select shut down. Enjoy :mac:

I

IChing

codyclark said:
Just click the blue apple at the top left, and then select shut down. Enjoy :mac:

or select sleep, macs love to sleep, do a shutdown once a week.

got a picture?

OP
briang
Reaction score
don't know where my wife's digicam is at the moment, but i will if you really want me to.

pardon the ignorance, and i'm not trying to be rude, but why do you want pics? don't they all look the same?

Reaction score
Yeah. They do. It's just nice to see them in comparison with other objects to see how they fit in and how tey look with other objects. Unlike the ones on teh apple site with jsut a white background.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
briang said:
don't know where my wife's digicam is at the moment, but i will if you really want me to.

pardon the ignorance, and i'm not trying to be rude, but why do you want pics? don't they all look the same?

Because we are nerds and can't see enough of them. At least that's my reason. :)

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
bassplayrr said:
Because we are nerds and can't see enough of them. At least that's my reason. :)

-Chris

And this statement is true for many other things too, but in this case we wanna see your mac (mini). :p

Reaction score
no doubt....

rberry88 said:
And this statement is true for many other things too, but in this case we wanna see your mac (mini). :p

no doubt several amongst us have not even seen a girl for this same reason. Too much staring at other peoples Mac's. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.