PDF to Word Convertor - Freeware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm trying to convert 1 PDF to word. Any suggestions for freeware. I need it to look the same not just a text copy - which I know I can do. Please help.............

OP
S
Reaction score
33 views, one of you must know a cool app which could help me. As you can gather I'm getting desperate!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Well that just means people want to help you but can't. I'm not aware of any freeware program like this.

You could try PDF2Office or even PDFpen. They cost money though, but you can download and try it out.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I have used both free trial versions. Both leave a watermark and only convert 1/4 of the document. I know it's sacrilege to say this. If I were running windows this could have been solved in under 5mins. How can it be so hard for Mac users (the higher race in the computer world). Even though OS X kicks Windows/XP/Vist into touch.

Please Mac experts I need your help. It's for a uni paper which i wrote and stupidly miss placed the .doc file and only have the PDF. I'm skint and can't afford to splash out on a full version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
See if this helps you. Did you search for this answer as it was in an earlier forum question:-

Simple PDF to Word on Mac OS X

There is a download and try option.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
If it's so simple under windows why not copy it to a windows machine (a colleagues, at uni or in an internet cafe) and transfer it there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
What's wrong with the software you already have? Open the pdf, select all, open Word, copy from the pdf and paste into Word. Now when you save the Word file, you have the info in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.