• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Stairway to heaven. Backwards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Behold the power of drugs....
:x

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX 10.5.5,24",Pioneer DVD -RW External Burner
I remember when all this was going on ,,,, friends were so scared they were getting rid of all their records ..... I loaded up .

Wasn't there even a Bee Gees tune that was " the devil's work " ?

Reaction score
I heard britney spears songs backwards expose subliminal msgs. Hit me baby song i think i saw on youtube.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" eMac 1.42 GHz G4, Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"
Didn't Robert Plant say that he would just prefer to make a song about Satan and the like rather than going through the trouble of implementing lyrics about such a subject that needed to be played backwards?

I think I read that somewhere but I can't remember where. It was something to do with the trial that arose from the controversy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.