quick .pdf printing question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MB, 2.1GHz 4GB RAM, 10.5.8
Hi,

I want to install XP via bootcamp and went to print out the setup guide, and so that I can personally save the world myself (of course...) I want to print so that 2 pages will print on one landscape page ie A5. In openoffice.org I do this all the time, using the "pages per sheet" function, but in Preview there doesn't appear to be this function. Importing the .pdf into openoffice.org just brings up a load of code. How can I do this? Is there another .pdf reader that can do this that I can download?

Cheers
Stef

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Preview is very limited and just provides the minimum of options to read and print a PDF file.

You can give Adobe Reader for Mac a try if you like as it has more options. I'm not sure about its ability to print two pages in landscape style though.

Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Macintosh

Regards.

Reaction score
I think you should certainly find Pages per Sheet in the Layout section of the Print... dialog. (select Layout instead of Copies & Pages)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.