• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What do you want for Christmas?

P

petedogg27

So, its everyones favorite time of year where we all get free presents from our beloved St. Nick. What are you asking for christmas? I am stumped! I just got an iMac back in may so there is no need for a new computer, i have a 360, ps3, and a wii so a ritual game console for christmas is out the door as well. I just got a really nice watch for my birthday in August and my parents just bought a lcd tv for the basement where i spend most of my time. Hmmmmmm , i don't think the day would ever come, but im actually stumped on what to ask for Christmas. Anyway lets here what you guys are planning to get for christmas, maybe i can snatch some ideas in the mean time.

Pete
Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
What I want for Christmas is for it to go away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.