No Way To Import Avatar Or Profile Photo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD
Greetings:

I'm a bit disappointed tonight, I attempted five times to post my Photo on both the AVATAR and Personal areas. I lowered the file size down to 25K a 100x100 Pix image and no soap. I believe there is a problem. I was able to use the AVATAR images from the Site. I finally decided to use the American Flag. Well, guess what? No American Flag. Nice try, folks, it represents the Cradle of Technology and it isn't even on a Technical Site AVATAR file. What's up with this stuff, the French, British, Greek, Belgium, Italian flags are there to mention a few. What did these Countries contribute to the Apple Technology? I trust you will offer our Flag one that has withstood the test of time and still remains World Renown. "God Bless America" :D :D :D

OP
DONEWITHPCS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD
Well I must apologize quickly. This is unbelievable, the last attempt to post the photo resulted in the same message. It said "Upload has Failed". This occurred five times. Now, to my Chagrin, the Photo Appears as an insult to me. I still believe there is a problem. If the Server sends the message that the Upload Failed; it should certainly me so. I've been Hoodwinked by and Site Manger/Server. OH! well, live and never learn enough... I'm going back to the Profile Section and import a file to the site at max file size, the reduced version "Sucks" Very Grainy. As we say in the Photography Business..

Sorry for the mild bashing. However, I still would like to see "OLd Glory" flying at this Site, it's such a Beautiful Flag with such a great story about Liberation from the "Oppressor's". And it has liberated some of the Countries which Flags your offering on your list.. Good Night and God Bless America..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.