• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Animal question. Which one to get?

OP
xj6jaguar1985
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
HAHAHAHA.

Could I trade two cats in for another one?lolol

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Upgradable Flees? :D

OP
xj6jaguar1985
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Upgradable Flees? :D

Hey
HEY!!!
I upgraded from fleas to scabies on a cat...A nice upgrade if you ask me..lol

Speaking of upgrades,
I managed to sell this on eBay and for the money I got for this TiBook, I was able to get a mint 1.67GHz PB and I still have $60 left over. :p
Now THAT'S an upgrade haha..

Reaction score
I honestly did not read the entire thread, as i figured it wuld be a get this get that thread, and i'm in class trying to look like i'm paying attention in my "Database Systems" class.

Anywho,
I'd say take both. They both seem like they are in bad condition (if i read your thread right) with fleas etc. This is not healthy and they both should require rehabilitation care, then returned and shown how to be taken care of properly (and keep whichever you prefer at the end)

I hope that makes sense, and I understood your post OP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX 10.5.5,24",Pioneer DVD -RW External Burner
Doberman ..... Smart , and Loving..... Oh did I mention Protective.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.